Choose your way to save.
Your journey to smart money management begins here, with flexible options backed by competitive rates. Choose from traditional, specialty and certificate savings accounts. Stop in to any DuTrac location to learn more and open an account that fits your needs.
Building your savings is easy when you have the tools and options that make money management simple. With a Share Savings Account, you have the flexibility of making deposits, transfers and withdrawals at any time.
- Earn dividends that are paid quarterly when you maintain an average balance of $100 or more
- A tiered program provides additional dividend yields for higher share savings balances
- Track balances and growth with PC Branch online banking
- All DuTrac Community Credit Union savings accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government and the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency
A money market account offers the accessibility and safety of a traditional savings account, but generally earn a higher rate of return.
- Withdraw funds when needed
- Money can also be accessed through checks and/or debit card transactions
- Requires a minimum balance to earn interest
- May charge service or transaction fees
Gain peace of mind by saving now for future medical expenses. If you’re enrolled in a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) for your medical insurance, an HSA can help cover qualified out-of-pocket expenses.
- Contributions, qualified withdrawals and any investment growth are tax-deductible
- An HSA balance rolls over each year, so you’ll never lose your funds if you don’t use them in a calendar year
*DuTrac Community Credit Union does not provide tax or legal advice. You should contact your tax or legal advisor for advice regarding your situation.
Don’t come up short when planning something big. Open a Vacation Club account and start saving systematically for something special without dipping into your regular savings account.
Take the stress out of holiday shopping with DuTrac’s Holiday Club account.
Holiday Club is a short-term savings account that’s specifically intended for holiday spending. It can help you save the money you need to pay for gifts, outings, outfits, travel, and other holiday-related expenses.
You can open a Christmas club account at DuTrac at any time, however, the payout is October 31st. You can make consistent payments that are weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, and they can come directly from your paycheck. It all depends on your holiday budget and preferences.
Makes holiday saving easier – open a Holiday Club account today!