Become a Member
Open an account at DuTrac.
As a credit union, we were founded by members, for members. Rather than pocketing profits, our success results in benefits for our members—better loan rates, higher savings rates, and a variety of products and services.
If you live or work in any of the 34 counties we serve, you’re eligible to become a DuTrac member.
If you have a family member who is currently a DuTrac member, you’re eligible to become a DuTrac member.
Field of Membership
- Black Hawk*
- Jo Daviess
- Rock Island
*Indicates counties added in 2022.
- Members are also required to open a Share Savings account with a balance of $5.00
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- One of the following forms of identification: Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, Resident Alien ID Card (Green Card), Passport or U.S. Military ID
- A way to fund your account, such as a credit card, check or cash
- Phone number & email address
- Current physical and mailing addresses
- Personalized retirement, insurance, and investment services
- Trust and managed investment services
- TruStage Insurance products and programs
- Savasaurus Kids Club®
- Surcharge-free ATMs
- Free notary services
- Coin counting machines at all branches
- College scholarship program
- ATIRAgift prepaid Visa gift cards
- Invest in America program provides discounts and special offers to credit union members on a variety of products and services
- Safe deposit boxes and safekeeping boxes
- Discounted tickets to area attractions:
- Lost Island Waterpark.* Waterpark tickets are available for $30. Theme park tickets are available for $43. Tickets are sold at all Dubuque, Monticello, and Dyersville offices. Visit Lost Island Waterpark for park information.
*Tickets are valid for one day during the 2023 season. Children 3 and under are FREE.
Join us today! Complete an application online or in person at your nearest location.